GRAND FORKS, ND (Valley News Live) – The Ralph Engelstad Arena will offer attendees of the American Hockey Hall of Fame game in Tennessee free COVID-19 rapid antigen testing. The tests meet the Bridgestone Arena criteria to participate in the match on Saturday, October 30, 2021.
The Grand Forks tests at Ralph will be available as follows:
- Wednesday October 27 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. inside the main entrance / lobby of REA
- Thursday October 28 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. inside the main entrance / lobby of REA
- Participants are required to pre-register for https://testreg.nd.gov/ (unless already registered for North Dakota Public Health COVID-19 testing)
Grand Forks / REA test event notes:
- Parking: North Parking at Ralph
- Entrance doors: Main hall / east entrance
- No cost
- Type of test available: Rapid antigen
- Compulsory health insurance: No
- Mask protocols: masks are obligatory to be worn in the main hall for the test event.
Test in Nashville: Rapid antigen testing will also be available in Nashville on Friday October 29 and Saturday October 30 for $ 50 per test. More information on the Nashville tests will be released on Wednesday, October 20.
If available, fans outside of Grand Forks are encouraged to test in their own communities starting Wednesday, October 27. Follow Ralph Engelstad Arena’s social networks and visit theralph.com/Nashville for updates and event information.
Copyright 2021 KVLY. All rights reserved.